County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


How Do I Get a Title for a Boat:

As of January 1, 2010, all motorized watercraft must have a title in order to be registered by the Wyoming Game and Fish. If you purchase a boat and the seller does not have a title to assign to you, you will need the following: