County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Election Results
Election History
Campaign Finance Reports
Campaign Finance Reports - General Election
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


How Do I Get a Replacement (Duplicate) Title:

If you lose your title, you can apply for a duplicate by completing an application for duplicate title and submitting it with the appropriate fee. The application must include the following:

  • Year, make and vehicle identification number
  • Notarized signatures of all persons whose name appeared as owners on the original title
  • Information on where the duplicate title should be mailed
  • State law prohibits issuing the duplicate for eleven days after receipt of the application