County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


How Do I Change the Brand on My Title from "Salvage" to "Rebuilt":

The owner of a vehicle with a title branded "salvage" issued by this or any other state, may be issued a title with the brand of "rebuilt" after obtaining a rebuilt decal from the Wyoming Department of Transportation. The Department of Transportation will require the following to get the decal:

After receiving the rebuilt decal and placing it on the vehicle as directed by the Wyoming Department of Transportation, a certificate of title branded "rebuilt" may be issued by providing the following to the county clerk:

  • The original certificate of title branded "salvage"
  • An inspection done by law enforcement that certifies the rebuilt decal has been properly placed on the vehicle and a vehicle identification number inspection