County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


How Do I Sell a Vehicle with a Wyoming Title:

To sell your vehicle, you need to provide the buyer with the following:

  • The original certificate of title with all owners' signatures properly notarized
  • The odometer disclosure on the title must be properly completed or a separate odometer statement must be presented with the title (not required if the model year of the vehicle is more than 10 years old)
  • It is recommended you provide the buyer with a notarized bill of sale
  • If you allow the buyer to make payments, consider filing a security agreement to protect you from the buyer not completing the payments