County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


How Do I Release a Lien From My Title:

For all Wyoming titles, the lien must be released by the county clerk or a deputy clerk in the county that filed the lien. Bring the following to the clerk's office:

  • The original Wyoming certificate of title
  • The lien release statement or letter from your lender
  • There is no charge for releasing a lien filed prior to 1992